The group carries out researches on electrical properties related physics of functional ceramics materials and devices, aiming to the high technological application for energy, communication and information technique fields.
There are 9 staffs in the group, including 3 professors, 2 associate professors, 2 assistant professors, 2 engineers. The group leaders are Professor Guorong Li. There are 10 postgraduate students in the group.
The group has undertaken 14 national/government/enterprise research projects, including 1 national “863” projects, 3 national “973” project, 5 NSFC projects etc.
Main research scope:
1. Ferroelectric/ Piezoelectric ceramics and devices
2. Transparent electro-optic ceramics and devices (PMNT etc.)
3. Semiconductive ceramics and devices
4. Organic-inorganic functional composites
5. Microscopy of inorganic functional materials